DFW Gay Live! is currently in Beta. We encourage you to submit your event for consideration as a listing while we wait for our public announcement on August 14.
It’s easy to submit your event to be considered for listing.Go to Events Calendar
Here are our basic guidelines.
- Events must be LGBT-related, either directly targeting or benefiting the LGBT community.
- Events must be in the DFW Metroplex (North Texas Dallas – Ft. Worth – Denton area)
- You are responsible for uploading the information and graphic associated with your event. You are also responsible for all information to be correct when making a submission. DFW Gay Live will not be responsible for any incorrect information associated with your event.
- In general, events must be a ‘one-time’ event, a ‘special’ event, a community event, a fundraising event or an event that would not be considered a recurring daily or weekly event.
- Your event can be free or with a door charge.
Examples of what will and will not be accepted for a listing:
- We will not list a karaoke contest if that contest is deemed to be a recurring daily or weekly event. If , for example, your karaoke event is a ‘one-time’ community fundraiser, your event will be listed.
- We will not list “x-y-z” band performance, if that band is deemed to be a regular nightly or weekly appearance at your venue as an ongoing entertainment offering. If “x-y-z” band is performing in a fundraising event, or is appearing as a ‘one-time’ or once-monthly appearance, that event will be listed.
- We do not list ‘Daily drink specials’.
- Most all events that are associated with a non-profit community organizations will be listed.
- Plays and theatrical performances, whether they be a single performance or a ‘run’ of multiple performances, will be listed.
Want a bigger promotion of your event? Purchase one of our affordable sponsorship packages.
- Your event will be added and promoted as a ‘featured event.’
- Your event, venue or organization can be included in our weekly Events Update Newsletter.
- We will push your event in our social media outreach.
- Use your event listing on dfwgaylive.com as your event URL. Contact us for details on how easily this can be done!
We also offer advertising packages.
- Online banner advertising.
- Email marketing banner advertising.
- Dedicated event e-blasts.