ABOUT DFW GAY LIVE EVENTS CALENDAR
Our Events Calendar is designed to display events in the DFW Metroplex that are marketed to – but not limited to – our local LGBT community. It’s pretty simple! All accepted events are usually reviewed and if accepted, listed within 24 hours.
- Accepted events include – but not limited to – fundraisers, special entertainment appearances, theatrical events, community organization meetings and benefits, one-time political events, special or one-time religious affairs, pageants and local cause-related events.
- All listings must be single-day or weekend events with a max of 4 days for weekend events. Theatrical events with an extended run of up to 8 days will be accepted. Any listings for runs longer than 8 days will be reviewed for acceptance. In order to accommodate events with longer runs, we encourage you to list ‘opening day’ and ‘closing day’ as an event with an excerpt of your event time frame in the details.
- Events submitted with an extended run, if approved, will be edited to appear weekly with a notice indicating this event is “Continued thru…”.
- There is no charge to submit your event for consideration.
- We reserve the right to list or deny any listing submitted.
- PLEASE NOTE: Any submission that appears to be a promotion of, or a solicitation for a service (either paid or free) will be rejected.
POSTING YOUR EVENT
All events are submitted to be considered for listing in DFW Gay Live ( www.dfwgay.com ), The Dallas Voice ( www.dallasvoice.com ) and Dallas Pride ( www.dallaspride.org ). You are solely responsible that all information in your submission is correct. In most cases, all events are reviewed within a couple hours, but it can take up to 24 hours. If your event is accepted for posting, the event listing will become live upon acceptance. See event criteria listed above. There is no charge to list your event, if accepted.